COVID-19 Company Statement
- 18 March 2020 -
Due to the recent developments regarding the COVID-19 situation we would like to clarify our current position.
Our commitment during this time is to the health and well-being of our staff, customers, suppliers and partners as well as the practical operation and continuity of our business.
We are monitoring and following the Government’s latest advice and, given the fluidity of the situation, we will make updates available when appropriate. We can confirm the following:
- All external sales operations have been suspended and our sales teams will revert to contacting clients remotely by telephone or email. No site visits will take place.
- Our manufacturing facilities are fully operational with no disruption to production schedules or distribution and we hope to maintain this throughout.
- We are working with our logistics partners to ensure our distribution operations meet delivery requirements.
- We have contacted our suppliers for assurances on raw material supply and, at present, we foresee no impending issues. This, however, is a fast- moving situation and we will be monitoring this closely.
- Our Customer Care Team will be contacting all customers to understand their supply requirements during this phase to ensure we implement manufacturing schedules to meet client demand.
- All unnecessary visits to our Dalton site are discouraged.
- We have cancelled all Contractor Training Courses for the foreseeable future. New dates will be advised when available.
The entire team at Wetherby Group are working hard to ensure contingency plans are in place to meet our customer requirements and keep our operations flowing smoothly. We will continue to keep you updated on further developments during these unprecedented times.
If you have any specific concerns or requirements please contact us directly on 01845 578555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.